Greetings from Alla!
I am a qualified Yoga teacher in Traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa ( Vinyasa Yoga Academy, India ), Professional Life Coach
( Australian Institute Of Coaching), and Ayurveda Yoga Therapist (Vaidya’s Ayurveda Academy, India) who takes people on a journey from experiencing pain and compromised health into a feeling of renewed energy and vitality they never thought was possible.
My vision is to create a healing ripple effect on the planet by guiding and supporting the individuals who are seeking holistic and natural ways to take care of their health and well-being, connecting consciously to their true selves and living in harmony with nature.
My purpose is to create real physical, emotional, mental and spiritual transformation in people’s lives.
I have been introduced to yoga practice in 2004 and became a practitioner and later on a teacher of traditional Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Restorative, Meditation, Yoga Nidra and Ayurveda Yoga Therapy. Read more about my journey in the article interview: https://medium.com/fitmytime/creating-a-ripple-effect-with-alla-kozyreva-8066bca8bba1
While living in India, I have helped the guests at Vaidya’s Ayurveda Village Retreat with health issues, providing them with personalised Ayurveda Yoga Therapy programs to improve their specific health concerns. ''You were one of our all time best yoga therapists at the retreat. Still getting good comments from my guests whom you helped with your skills." - Janesh Vaidya, the retreat owner and Ayurveda teacher, speaker and author.
I have taught Hatha Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda at the Yoga Teacher Training Courses at Soham Ayur Ashram. "I'll always remember you with the deepest respect and affection for your efforts in making each session so effortless and inspiring. Thank you for being the best teacher a student could ever hope for. Your innovative teaching style and bright charisma has kept me driven all the time. Thank you for an amazing learning experience and for being part of my journey." - Sughanda Sharma, the student.
Prior to that I taught Yoga classes and workshops in Thailand and Australia at various Yoga schools, retreats and Yoga centres.
I have studied and mastered the knowledge and wisdom of Ayurveda in India, learning from the best teachers. Ayurveda and Yoga helped me heal my own body, mind and soul. My personal health transformation that I experienced gave me the desire and the authority to help guide others towards their own freedom of being.
I work holistically and intuitively, giving a lot of attention to my client’s unique Ayurvedic constitution to bring the body, mind and spirit back to it’s balanced state and correct alignment.
I guide people who are experiencing painful symptoms and disease to feel free and energised in their body and mind naturally through one-on-one online Ayurveda Yoga Therapy program. Connect with me today to step into the world feeling more vital and balanced.
Prior to discovering Ayurveda Yoga Therapy I used to suffer from a whole bunch of painful symptoms, some of which, when were left untreated turned into chronic conditions and disease:
- Constant bloating, abdominal cramps and pains, flatulence, constipation that made me irritable and made any social situation unbearable
- Painful menstrual cramps, PMS, diarrhoea and extreme exhaustion making me leave work only to go home and moan in bed
- Migraines and headaches that were so debilitating that the only way to be was to lock myself in a dark room in bed away from any stimuli and wait for the pain to go away
- Unpredictable mood swings due to hormonal imbalances that changed so rapidly that even i couldn’t keep up with them
- Chronic muscle and joint pain, tension and stiffness in the neck, shoulders and lower back that forced me to stop enjoying my active life and made me stay in bed with hot water bottle instead
- Swayed energy levels and nausea, which made me feel like i just ran a marathon even though i have woken up in the morning
- Feeling like i was running in a hamster wheel with no purpose or meaning and nothing i did made sense anymore
- Waking up at night with anxiety and disturbed thoughts and not being able to get back to sleep
- Hay Fever and allergies, sinusitis and difficulty breathing caused migraines and stopped me from performing any tasks, making me bed ridden and unproductive
The list goes on and on. I tried all the different methods to relieve my suffering. But it only worked temporarily or superficially. The real health transformation happened when i came to India and learned about my unique constitution and current imbalance. With the tools and techniques of Ayurveda and Yoga I started to heal and come back to my true self - free from symptoms and disease, energised and balanced in body, mind and spirit. Read more about my health transformation in an article I’ve written “How Ayurveda helped me and how it can help you too”: https://link.medium.com/bjITLmSiPeb
Who is this for?
You may be:
* A busy entrepreneur looking to overcome digestive disorders, so that you could enjoy your social life freely and easily.
* A middle age woman, who is experiencing hormonal transformation due to menopause, and is ready to let go of the past commitments and transition into your own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
* A health professional suffering from chronic fatigue and insomnia looking to create more balance in your body and mind holistically.
* A stressed office worker, who is looking to release chronic tension headaches, body stiffness, neck, shoulder and lower back pain due to stationary lifestyle with simple techniques you can do right at your desk.
Whoever you are, I am here to offer you my wisdom, knowledge and expertise.
For booking Ayurveda Yoga Therapy sessions visit: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1112371-ayurveda-yoga-therapy-for-self-practice
My other classes and packages include:
Traditional Hatha For Complete Beginners: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135592-traditional-hatha-yoga-for-complete-beginners
Beginners Yoga For Energy Balance: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1373780-beginners-yoga-for-energy-balance
Yin Yoga For Emotional Stability and Mental Peace: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135593-yin-yoga-for-emotional-stability-and-mental-peace
Mindfulness Meditation and Breath Work: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135548-mindfulness-meditation-and-breath-work-package
Yoga Nidra For Insomnia pre-recorded meditation: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1379677-yoga-nidra-for-insomnia-meditation
Holistic Office Yoga pre-recorded 6-part series: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1380586-holistic-office-yoga-program
Life Coaching To Create The Life You Truely Desire: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135583-life-coaching-to-create-the-life-you-truely-desire
If you have a specific health issue you would like to address with Ayurveda Yoga Therapy, or you would like to ask me a question in regards to my services please don't hesitate to contact me.
Find me on my webpage: www.allayogatherapy.com
Here are the links to the videos of me teaching classes and of the guest’s comments and experiences:
Looking forward to helping you improve your health and well-being!