The Essentials:Registration to FitMyTime is free.
Only registered users can take online lessons.
Scheduling - Instructors are responsible for informing the client of any time zone differences.
- The Fitness Instructor posts a listing and price for the service.
- The trainee (the buyer) selects options (fitness class type, date etc.) and clicks on the "Request" button.
- On the following page, the buyer reviews the details of the purchase and clicks "Checkout with PayPal," which transfers him/her to PayPal to complete the payment. If the payment is not completed within 1 hour, the transaction attempt will be closed. Once the payment is completed, the buyer will receive a copy of the transaction details.
- The instructor will receive an email of a new transaction for his/her approval.
- The instructor needs to confirm the booking request and only then the transaction will be completed.
- If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whatever comes first), the transaction is cancelled and no money is transferred.
- Once accepted, the payment minus fees will be transferred to the instructor’s PayPal account.
- The instructor and the client can then discuss any other details regarding the class.
- Once the fitness class has been completed, the booking can be marked as completed. The client can post a review.
- FitMyTime supports PayPal payments. With PayPal providers can receive payments through PayPal accounts, credit cards, debit cards, PayPal accounts and more.
- In order to receive payments, instructors are required to have a PayPal account.
- FitMyTime collects commission fees when a fitness class is confirmed by the instructor. For each transaction the commission is 5% of the total cost of the Instructor Service.
- Once a booking is accepted, the money (minus PayPal's payment processing fee and the 5% FitMyTime transaction fee) will be transferred to the Instructor’s PayPal account.
- The FitMyTime transaction fee will be automatically transferred from the Instructor’s PayPal account to FitMyTime’s PayPal account.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any other method other than through FitMyTime. If you have been asked to use an alternative method, please let us know immediately.
These are the essentials, and now to the lawyers version:
FitMyTime Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FitMyTime’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FitMyTime's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FitMyTime at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on FitMyTime's website are provided "as is". FitMyTime makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FitMyTime does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FitMyTime or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FitMyTime 's Internet site, even if FitMyTime or a FitMyTime authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FitMyTime's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FitMyTime does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FitMyTime may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FitMyTime does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FitMyTime has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FitMyTime of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.