I help women who are frustrated with their health to improve their overall wellbeing with Ayurveda Yoga Therapy program.
I work with:
Career women entrepreneurs to overcome digestive disorders and chronic fatigue due to work pressure.
Middle age women, who are experiencing hormonal transformation due to menopause to let go of the past commitments and transition into their own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Stressed women, who work at the computer desk in the office to release headaches, body stiffness, neck and shoulder pain with simple techniques they can do right at their work while no one is watching.
With Ayurveda Yoga Therapy tools and techniques I design personalized one-on-one programs to suit individual client’s needs. I work holistically and intuitively, giving a lot of attention to my client’s unique constitution and working on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to achieve the best results.
Ayurveda Yoga Therapy program is based on 5 specific techniques that work on all the levels of being.
- Dharana (Intention setting to prepare for the upcoming practice)
- Pranayama (Breathing exercise to expand the life force energy)
- Vinyasa (Combining breath and movement to channelise the life force throughout the whole body)
- Asana (Poses either balancing or therapeutic to further channel the life force and become more self aware)
- Dhyana (Meditation to help embody the previously set intention)
After three months of regular use of this program you will be able to see significant improvement in your health and well-being, and any physical or mental disturbances will start to subside.
Ayurvedic lifestyle recommendations, such as diet and daily routine are also included in the individual program.
You will benefit from this program if you suffer from any of the conditions such as:
- Chronic fatigue
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Muscle and joint pain
- Stiffness and body pain
- Sexual reproductive disorders
- Gas and digestion issue
- Lower back pain or sciatica
- Menstrual disorders, PMS and cramps
- Prostate disorders
- Urinal bladder/Urethra disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Feeling of fear and distractive thoughts
(You may be undergoing Vata imbalance)
- Skin diseases
- Lack of energy or burnout
- Stomach ulcers or digestive issues
- Low blood pressure
- Headache or migraine
- High acidity
- Liver diseases
- Gall bladder diseases
- Feeling of anger and irritation
- Varicose veins
- Sore or red eyes
- Constant infections
(You may be undergoing Pitta imbalance)
- Nasal and throat congestion
- Lack of motivation and enthusiasm
- Excess mucous, allergies, sluggishness
- Heart disorders
- High blood pressure
- Vascular disease
- Lung disease
- Kidney disorder
- Feeling of lethargy and stagnation
- Thyroid gland disorders
(You may be undergoing Kapha imbalance)
My introduction video can be found here:
Here are the links to the videos of testimonials:
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
I am looking forward to helping you improve the quality of your life and claim your health back!