Are you someone who is suffering from any of these conditions?
Lack of energy or burnout
Stomach ulcers or digestive issues
Low blood pressure
Headache or migraine
Gall bladder diseases
Feeling of anger and irritation
Sore or red eyes
If this sounds like you, then it is likely that you are having Pitta imbalance. This means that your Pitta element has been raised to the high state, causing physical manifestation of symptoms and health issues. When one of our elements gets too high, and we continue to live a lifestyle that keeps raising it further, our physical, emotional and mental health starts to suffer.
To correct Pitta element, a cooling and calming yoga practice will help, especially focusing on relaxing the solar plexus area, which is the seat of Pitta according to Ayurveda.
Pitta balancing class description:
- Dharana - guided intention setting that will help to create an image of feeling relaxed, soothed, calm and soft. It will help to set the tone for the practice ahead.
- Pranayama - breathing technique to help with expanding prana in the body, while creating a sense of softness, calmness and deep relaxation.
- Vinyasa - combining breath and movement to help distribute prana throughout the body, while further focusing on the feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Asana - postures that are chosen to balance Pitta, while continuously channelising prana (energy flow) throughout the body.
- Dhyana - guided meditation. You now experience or embody the feeling of being completely relaxed, calm and soothed.
My introduction video can be found here:
Here are the videos of my previous student's/client's testimonials:
Here are the other videos and testimonials:
I am looking forward to helping you improve the quality of your life and claim your health back!