Are you someone who is suffering from any of the following conditions?
Nasal and throat congestion
Lack of motivation and enthusiasm
Excess mucous, allergies, sluggishness
High blood pressure
Feeling of lethargy and stagnation
Thyroid glad disorders
If this sounds like you, then it is likely that you are having Kapha imbalance. This means that your Kapha element has been raised to the high state, causing physical manifestation of symptoms and health issues. When one of our elements gets too high, and we continue to live a lifestyle that keeps raising it further, our physical, emotional and mental health starts to suffer.
To correct Kapha element, an energising and dynamic yoga practice will help, focusing on expanding the chest area, which is the seat of Kapha according to Ayurveda.
Kapha balancing class description:
- Dharana - guided intention setting that will help to create an image of feeling uplifted, energetic and free. It will help to set the tone for the practice ahead.
- Pranayama - breathing technique to help with expanding prana in the body, while creating a sense of lifting up, freedom, energy and enthusiasm.
- Vinyasa - combining breath and movement to help distribute prana throughout the body, while further focusing on the feeling of lifting up, freedom, energy and enthusiasm.
- Asana - postures that are chosen to balance Kapha, while continuously channelising prana (energy flow) throughout the body.
- Dhyana - guided meditation. You now experience or embody the feeling of being uplifted, energised and free.
My introduction video can be found here:
Here are the videos of my previous student's/client's testimonials:
Here are the other videos and testimonials:
I am looking forward to helping you improve the quality of your life and claim your health back!